Friday, January 15, 2010

Forced To Smell Pantyhosed Feet Is There Someone Who Likes To Smell Moms Stinky Feet In Pantyhose?

Is there someone who likes to smell moms stinky feet in pantyhose? - forced to smell pantyhosed feet

When I was a kid, I always liked playing with my feet smell licking mothers in Tights, etc.. and I love it so far.
She thought he was playing with them, but now she knows I like the smell, and it forced me to smell and lick her feet in pantyhose smelly stinky sweat. I like.
I wonder there is anyone among you who have had the same experience that I love?

10 comments:

mr danger said...

Child abuse takes many forms, is not it?

boy_bett... said...

wee man, you just go 2 sleep
ur an animal purely

Michael said...

if people had the same experience ... Arent they are numerous.

Blank_Sp... said...

How old are you ....

Many people have a foot fetish

But God does not do that with your mother

Blank_Sp... said...

How old are you ....

Many people have a foot fetish

But God does not do that with your mother

Claire said...

Looks like you have a foot fetish
But they do it with her mother ...
a friend and the smell of it, instead

anon said...

Is not this question already? Do not give your mother is my advice. Let there be incest.

NONAME said...

uhhh OK OK OK ...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONAME said...

uhhh OK OK OK ...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Corn chips, anyone?

Post a Comment