Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beds For Overweight People If You're Overweight, Please Ignore As This Will Probably Be Offensive Even Though This Is A Serious Quesiton?

If you're overweight, please ignore as this will probably be offensive even though this is a serious quesiton? - beds for overweight people

I slept in the same bed with a couple of women are overweight (not simultaneously), and they smell horrible. I had to remove to shower several times with plenty of soap with the smell of my body. Is this something normal that if you are overweight, or is it just a reaction to two women happened to poor hygiene?

4 comments:

Mark J said...

His only kind of women who feel attracted to you.

Devon said...

perhaps paranoid are ... If you waking yucky alucinados with overweight woman thou the whole Case stinky. Or perhaps only still 2 Flying with dirty!

Jadeee; said...

I personally believe that the smell of fat people ...

I do not think they can go about their fat pads with a washcloth and soap ....

personal opinion ...

Jadeee; said...

I personally believe that the smell of fat people ...

I do not think they can go about their fat pads with a washcloth and soap ....

personal opinion ...

Post a Comment