Sunday, December 20, 2009

Movement Detection Software Browser Launches With Mouse Movement ... Read Info Please?

Browser launches with mouse movement ... read info please? - movement detection software

This problem started when I switched from McAffee Norton Internet Security / Virus Detection. Can not stand or even to the change.

The browser (I use Firefox, but whatever happens, the default browser) starts every mouse movement ... A new window, which means that I can get 50-100 browser window opens soon, and it's damned hard to do something on the computer!

I have a laptop, and this is not the case when you use the touchpad only when you are connected to a mouse, or my graphics tablet. This is a problem if, as I like my laptop dock.

I led many registration cards spyware, anti-virus research online, and all I can think of, including a full format that is not solving the problem.

All suggestions much appreciated experience.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment