Friday, December 25, 2009

Climbing Safety Harness I'm About To Lose My Home From Bankruptcy What Should I Do?

I'm about to lose my home from bankruptcy what should I do? - climbing safety harness

I lost my job well, and I am now losing my home in bankruptcy, so I will end the homeless, what should I do? I can not imagine, in a park or on the street corner with all my side and gave me and beat me there is no alternative to that? Is it possible that I have a belt, rope and climb onto the roof of the school building use, and sleep up there at the top instead? I thought the refuge in a tree house somewhere in the forest, but .... no bears can climb trees without any real effort and I do not buy bear spray or a gun or something ... but what can I do? What if you or I? (Thank you, dear God, I'm alone, UF)

0 comments:

Post a Comment