Friday, February 12, 2010

Cysts On Ovary And Kidney Swollen Ovary? Ovarian Cysts?

Swollen Ovary? Ovarian Cysts? - cysts on ovary and kidney

Recently, I had really severe crushing or stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen, but the doctor told me to sample 2, and both told me I had an infection, but not bugs, it felt as if I said that the pain and told me that my ovaries will swollen.Originally regarded as a kidney infection and gave me antibiotics for a week.

Does this mean that I might have ovarian cysts? My mother also had endometriosis and ovarian cysts, so I asked if I could have both?

I am also for an ultrasound before the planned because the doctor wants to check it out some more.

There is absolutely nooo way, it is an STI by the way, who have already been tested, although it would be impossible.
I'm 16:)

1 comments:

Liquific... said...

Ovarian cysts are very possible. Here is a site that you can check.

http://www.OvarianCystRemoval.net

Post a Comment